Presentations are huge in business – they can be the key to winning new contracts and they can have a huge bearing on how your business is perceived by your customers, competitors and the general public.
This 45 minute downloadable online video outlines the skills you need to deliver a first-class presentation to guarantee business success. Learn essential tools that you can take away from the session to share with your teams including how to:
- Harness nervous energy
- Make the most of your voice and develop a confident and persuasive vocal style
- Use body language to build rapport and motivation
- Present a clear and succinct message
- Plan and structure creative presentations
- Use effective interactive techniques to control the audience
- Develop a personal presentation style
- Create effective support materials that have visual impact
- Increase presentation impact and earn recognition
Delivered by: Fiona Hudson-Kelly – Brand Marketing on behalf of Business Link West Midlands
Fiona is an award winning entrepreneur who has created two multi million pound businesses from scratch, she is a previous winner of the prestigious Midlands Business Woman’s Award and won the 2007 £1 million Midlands Connect Challenge. As well as being a finalist in the CBI’s First Woman Award and a Cosmopolitan Award holder.
Event suitability: Small established businesses, 2 years of trading +
Please note: Online videos are only compatible with Internet Explorer
Our online videos are ideal if you can’t make it to one of our events. Join us online, 24/7, at a time to suit you.
If you would like to view this online video, then visit us here.